Over Xmas I started using Pocket Operator synths from Teenage Engineering and needed some jumping off points.
If you’re new to the Pocket Operator synthesisers from Teenage Engineering like I am, I’ve compiled a list of available resources that you’ll find indispensable as you’re getting started.
- All hardware manuals are available from Teenage Engineering
- Frequently Asked Questions from Teenage Engineering
- Red Means Recording Pocket Operator Walkthroughs briefly covers all operations of each PO currently on the market.
Series Specific Resources
- PO-12 Sneak Peek by Cuckoo
- PO-12 Demo and Tutorial by PMTVUK
- PO-14 Sub Introduction by Red Means Recording
- PO-14 Demo and Tutorial by PMTVUK
- PO-16 Factory Introduction by Red Means Recording
- PO-16 Factory Review by sonicstate
- PO-20 Introduction by Red Means Recording
- PO-24 Introduction by Red Means Recording
- PO-20 24 28, Arcade, Office, Robot Cuckoo Tutorial 1
- PO-24 Demo and Tutorial by PMTVUK
- PO-28 Introduction by Read Means Recording
- PO-28 Robot Demo and Tutorial by PMTVUK
- PO-32 Tonic and Microtonic Tutorial by Cuckoo
- smaudd’s PO-33 Guide
- The Complete Teenage Engineering PO-33 K.O! Guide
- PO-33 KO Quick Explain and Jam by Cuckoo
- PO-33 by Haq attaQ
- PO-33 Tips and Tricks by Gar Hoover
- The Complete Teenage Engineering PO-35 Speak Guide
- PO-35 SPEAK Tutorial by Cuckoo
All these channels either have consistently used and/or reviewed the Pocket Operator series synths.